If your bedroom is bursting with clothing, shoes and accessories that need to be organised, a built-in wardrobe is the simplest way to boost your bedroom storage. Built-in wardrobes are an efficient and tidy use of space in your home and are the perfect option for those who don’t have too enough space for walk-in wardrobes or dressing rooms.
Built-in wardrobes utilise space in a more effective way than freestanding robes. Freestanding robes can be bulky and will be unlikely to contain the kind of storage solutions you need.
Our customers often find that their storage needs change as their families grow. Flexi will work with you to custom design a built-in wardrobe that will continue to suit your needs as your life changes.
Flexi can custom design built-in wardrobes for every room in your home. In the kids’ rooms, you might want to consider adjustable hanging space which can accomodate your childrens’ changing needs as they grow. In the spare room, your built-in wardrobe can include space for guests to use, or storage for something specific like hobby materials. Whatever you require, our team of designers will have a built-in wardrobe solution to suit you.
The design of your built-in wardrobe storage will be influenced by:
- Whether the best option is hinged or sliding wardrobe doors
- The amount of space available in the room
- The configuration of the room
- The amount of storage required
- The way in which you wish to store your items (such as hanging space, drawers, shelving)
Your new built-in wardrobe can be created from an existing recess, replace an old built-in wardrobe or built entirely from scratch.
Our designers at Flexi have been working with home owners in Perth to design and install built-in wardrobes for over 15 years.
We can offer you:
- Quality tradesmanship by experienced and skilled carpentry professionals
- A built-in wardrobe that fits with the budget you set
- Storage solutions that will suit your changing needs
- A wide range of colours and finishes for your wardrobe doors that will match the room and the rest of your home if you wish
There are many options for you to consider when you are having your new built-in wardrobe designed. Flexi can offer you:
- A range of door finishes and colours
- A choice of gloss or matt finishes
- With or without drawers
- Customised hanging space
- Belt and tie racks
- Valet rods
- Trouser racks
- Chrome baskets
- Angled and pull-out shoe shelving
Equally important is the design of your built-in wardrobe doors. You can choose to keep the design of your doors to match the rest of your home or you can select something different to enhance the décor of the room. Before we visit you, we suggest you do an internet search on the kind of design you would like to see in your new built-in wardrobes.
To help you with the design process, the team at Flexi will be able to show you our extensive range of doors that include:
- Clear glass doors
- Frosted glass doors
- Mirrored doors
- Wood grain doors
- Panel doors
- Aluminium doors
- Carved doors
- Gloss or matt finish
- A combination of materials such as grain, gloss or glass combinations