A study nook is perfect if you don’t have a spare room for a full home office and you just need somewhere to do a little work every now and then. Study nooks can be tucked away in almost any small space around the home.
A cleverly designed study nook can provide you and your family with a tidy, useful space that can be hidden away when not in use. The team at Flexi can transform a corner of your living room, kitchen space, under the stairs or even a hallway into a handy study nook that you will use for years to come.
One of Flexi’s designers will visit your home to help you choose an area for your new study nook. With our expert advice and a 3D computerised image to help you visualise your renovation, we can help you create the space you dreamed about.
An appropriately placed study nook can offer you some peace of mind by having your children in the same room as you when they are online. Perfect if you are a parent wanting to oversee your childrens’ computer use in an open family space, rather than having them tucked away in their room.
We’ve also thought of all the components that will make your study nook efficient and tidy:
- Whiteboard or corkboard to keep you organised
- Pinboards to keep all those loose papers together
- Magnetic glass whiteboards to map out your creative ideas
- Cable trays
- Cable ports
- Pop-up GPOs
- In-cabinet power solutions
- CPU holders
- A range of lighting options
- Suspension filing drawers
- Movable drawer units on castors
- Lockable cabinet doors/drawers
It is important that your custom-designed study nook fits in beautifully and complements the rest of the room.
Our study nook designers can offer you a number of custom design options for your new study nook:
- A range of colours and materials to suit the room.
- Adjustable shelving or floating shelves are a great way to add some storage space for books and other office items
- Accessories that match and complement the look you wish to achieve