Beautifully Functional Kitchens
The kitchen is the heart of the home, and with a little inspiration and some innovative design ideas, it will be a beautifully functional vibrant hub for your family. We understand that redesigning your kitchen is a big decision. Our designers will visit you in your home to measure and discuss your wish-list and needs. Your second appointment will be in one of our two showrooms so that you can select from our huge range of quality materials and accessories. You will even be able to see a 3D digital image of how your new kitchen will look, so that you can make any changes you wish.
Full Project Management
Just as every customer is different, every Flexi kitchen design is unique. With our extensive options in kitchen cabinetry designs and colours and range of handles and accessories, we work with you to create a kitchen that best suits your lifestyle.
We fully project manage your entire kitchen renovation, from ripping out your old kitchen, to co-ordinating trades such as electricians, plumbers, plasterers, tilers to re-laying flooring and even removing or building walls if you want to change the layout. We can handle the whole process, saving you the the hassle!
Things to consider in your new Flexi kitchen:
- Style – modern or traditional?
- What shape is your kitchen? Galley, U-shape, L-shape?
- Do you want to keep your existing footprint?
- Do you want to keep the same shape, or remove a wall for a totally new layout?
- How much work space do you need?
- What storage do you need for food, utensils and appliances? Cupboards, shelves or drawers?
- Do you want wine racks or a wine fridge?
- Do you want space for family and friends to sit (such as a breakfast bar)?
- Appliance choices – have you thought about integrated appliances for a seamless look?
- Make clever use of corners – no wasted space.
- Use of lighting to enhance workspaces and give that wow-factor.
- Do you want an island bench?
- What type of drawers and cupboards? Soft-close, push-to-open, streamlined or shadowline?
- Do you have space for a butler’s pantry or scullery?
- Do you want to hide away the kitchen bins?