Now’s the time to make it really work from home
Whether you need a full home office, a hide-away study nook, or a space for the kids to do their homework, Flexi can custom design to suit any space in your home.
We are seeing an increasing trend of people working from home. We check our emails, send messages, conduct video conferencing calls and can conduct much of our work from our homes.
There are also many of us who operate businesses from home; freelancers or small business owners who even have a few employees. Renting a building can be expensive and create many unwanted overheads. Running your business from home is a great way to save money, create a productive space and help you build your business’ sustainability into the future.
When working or conducting your business from home, you want to be motivated in a comfortable, efficient and productive space.
Book your free consultation with one of Flexi’s designers, and they will take all the hard work out of designing the perfect office for your needs.
Things to consider when planning your new home office:
- How can I make use of any natural light?
- What kind of décor will energise me and make me most productive?
- Will I have clients visiting me? Is there a clear path for clients to reach my office?
- Do I need quiet and privacy to get on with my work? How far away from the other rooms in the house is the home office?
- How much storage do I need? What kind of storage will work best?
- How much lighting should I install? What kind of lighting? Downlights? Spotlights?
- Will my chairs have rollers? What kind of flooring will best suit moveable furniture?
One of our designers will visit you for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your needs and ensure we create a personalised space for you, having the correct components that suit the way you work.
We are experts in fitting out the equipment you need; desks, computer requirements, ergonomic chairs and storage furniture. We can also include any of the following to ensure things run as smoothly as possible:
- Whiteboard or corkboard to keep you organised
- Pinboards to keep all those loose papers together
- Magnetic glass whiteboards to map out your creative ideas
- Cable trays
- Cable ports
- Pop-up GPOs
- In-cabinet power solutions
- CPU holders
- A range of lighting options
- Suspension filing drawers
- Movable drawer units on castors
- Lockable cabinet doors/drawers
A study nook is perfect if you don’t have a spare room for a full home office and you just need somewhere to do a little work every now and then. Study nooks can be tucked away in almost any small space around the home.